BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 16, 2012

iT's Been Ages.

hi again!

someone once close to me remind me of my blog. i thought i'd burried it away since..i dont know, its not fun?:| but when i read back my past entries..hey, i miss this. i kind of forgotten of who i was before, and how i got to come becoming who i am today.

sure it's not much. i didn't even reach 10 post.lol. but..yep. i kinda miss this. annd.. thanks to the guy who reminds me of all this:)

we're still close. haha. *for me i take it as that way.

well life is being a b*tch. haha. everything sort of reminds me of something that either it is not cool and downright south sucks. and literally everything. and im in process of 'cleansing' myself (?) *whatever that is* and yeah, i want to be all neutral again. im just saying its tough right now. :) haha

well meet my kitten!
Isn't she cute! just adorable. i llovvveee her soo much! <3 :D Her name's Maybeline. we call her Maybel. it's maybeline cause she looks like she's wearing white eyeliners.haha *no point. omaigos merepek -_-

well, goodnight world. be nicer to me next morning maybe?:3

.:MissLoveALotIGuess:.

0 comments: