BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Me

Im really not good at writting blogs..haha..

not my fault.

i used to write to express my feelings..but not now anymore...it started around this year..i mean,theres a lot of things to write.even the simplest things i used to write in my diary.and now bigger events but i didnt even write a word. theres this feelings where i just feel,i dont care.i dont wanna think about it anymore.and i guess this is why i often cry late at night now.my feelings all bottle up.but i just ...i dont know.i feel it is really lame and it takes a lot of effort to write my dearie.so now i really have no idea to write about anything.
people usually write about useful things...well...i don't think that's ever going to be me.
or in the time being. maybe not.im the type who prefer to be silent think about whats wrong and right and keep it in my own opinion.nobody really knows what im thinking.but no worries.
i dont think bad about other ppl or critise them or whatever bad.even if im mad about something yes im mad at the person but in the end i just gulp down its my fault.even if its really yours.but i dont wanna held grudge against us.if i dont like you i just stay out of your way and away.thats it.i can be really annoying at times.. but please.i too have feelings.not only you.im human too.


.:iwishmyboyfriendtreatmebetter:.

0 comments: